M - If I forgive betrayal. I do, it just takes a long time. But I don’t forget, just to keep everything properly in perspective.
P - What kind of music I like. I like a lot of indie rock and alternative rock. Basically if it has guitar and bass in it, I’ll like it. (Okay well I say that as a very general thing, I don’t particularly like metal or plain white tees etc)
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
1. Science. My last tumblr before this turned into a science blog and was pretty well respected until i had a mental break haha
2. The care of various living things. I work at a pet store and I love learning and teaching about how to care for lizards, birds, hamsters and such (weirdly though I don’t really want kids)
3. Music. In high school I was part of choir and I learned a lot of music theory and music history, so I have a huge appreciation for classical and well-composed modern music.
4. Health. I’ve always been interested in health sciences and I constantly read about it. I’ll probably go into a health related field eventually.
5. Playing instruments. Goddamn it I really want to play instruments but my manual dexterity is so awful that it’s very difficult. I can play some piano though.
6. History. Mostly history that wasn’t taught in the history books. 20th century history is my favorite.
7. Other people’s lives. This sounds super gossipy, but I take a genuine interest in other’s lives and want the best for them. However I usually shut off when things get to personal about me.
8. The oceans. I REALLY WANT A SCUBA LICENSE AND I WANT TO SWIM WITH A MANTA RAY.
9. True crime. I don’t know, something about reading about serial killers and court cases gets me really intrigued.
10. Art. Art’s funny. I’m not good at it, but I love all sorts of art. I find pieces of art that bring out emotions in me really fascinating.
"hey! you can only have one!!"
It’s fucking Odo!!!!
Me if anyone takes cake away from me today